Friday 21 May 2010

Week 2 - My Secret Diary - How To Make Money Online

For the past week I have been on forums, making general replies ro threads, and post a few new thread also, all relating to my "niche" ( Intenet marketing & how to start an Online business)

By leaving my URL link in my signiture box - see below:

- - > > The Best Way To Set Up An Online Business? -
Full Comprehensive VIDEO Training
Click Here http://www.mysuccessuni.com. < <- -

This will always get click thorough
I have also set up a Google Analytic account, so I get up to date "click data".

Also posting a couple of articles via: goarticles.com, and ezinearticles.com.

Note:

This is a part time business, which will lead to a full time Income.
I have blocked out all the other distractions, that will if not carefull lead to paralysis analysis!!

Just concentrating on building my list, direct to my squeeze page, using simple and easy methods.

Once I build my list, I am able to push my affilaite products to, warm and ready market.
I have all my subscribers on the " Success Greanade" course, which sends out an email every week, filled with tips and techniques and teaching Internet Marketing skills.

Thats it..... just build my list......

NEXT WEEK GOALS:

Keyword reasearch
Produce articles and blogs via wordpress.com and blogger.com, and embedding them with medium tail and long tail keywords.

Create an eBook, and upload it to the top 3 eBook distribution sites.

Until next time...............

No comments:

Post a Comment