Wednesday 5 May 2010

Day 6 - My secret Diary - Making Money Just Got Easier

Hi All,

Right I have been very busy since last time, CF has got me doing some serious training, and it was all done via VIDEO TRAINING which i just love, its so much easier to grasp and understand rather than reading some text - video marketing is going to be HUGE:

Right what have i been up to, and what have i achieved???

So I have a domain, web page, auto responder, and a squeeze page, and ebook, and also just been learning about cloaking my affiliated links

cloaking affiliated links are great, you can change this long link:
http://www.chrisfarrellmembership.com/hg/?a=SSiWBGhWqH

to..... this:

http://www.mysuccessuni.com/vipmembership

as you can see, its so much better..... Also i have just let the cat out of the bag, now you know who CF is, its in the open now, this is who is teaching me, and also he has just set up this BRAND NEW training site i was telling you about.

Right moving on,

Also this morning i have branded an already highly successful ebook, that was written by CF, but am able to re-brand it, with all my affiliated links and web pages within the eBook, and send it out for a bit of "viral marketing! - And all the links come back to my website!

And the real secret to making money online is Knowing what to do, and doing it,
With the web, you can easy get "information overload" - but our way, we make it very simple and digestible -

Am like a test guinea pig here, starting from scratch, from nothing, and going through all the steps, and my aim is to have a successful Online business earning approx £1,000 per week, every week, minimum - it may take a lot of time and effort in the initial few months, but very, very achievable.

Ok so stay tuned till my next post............ speak soon

Aa

No comments:

Post a Comment