Wednesday 2 June 2010

Week 3 - Starting an Online Business - My Secret diary

Hi All,

On my last post, i explained that I have been a regualar on the forums, and am still posting threads and replying to posts currently. I have my site tracked via Google Analytics, so I see real time traffic, and I can monitor all traffic form my forums posts, and gives me the insight to concentrate on the ones that work best for me.

Also I have created a couple of Wordpress blogs, see below
http://mysuccessuni.wordpress.com

And also have submitted a couple of articles to Goarticles -


titled: Starting business online - its an art, and skills are needed - and we can help!

And am currently waiting for approval via Ezinearticles.com - stay tuned, will let you know once its live.

No comments:

Post a Comment