Tuesday 8 June 2010

Week 4 - Starting Business online - My Secret Diary

Week 4, has been action packed:

Tweeked my wordpress site, and finally got my article approved at Ezinearticle.com

This site is very strict to what content is submitted - But finally after many revised version, have my first article submitted - read it here:

I am still posting threads and replying to posts on the forums, and have seen my opt-in sign ups growing, large percentage are coming direct from my forum sigs.!

I have always wanted to get a few videos on to You Tube, because this is just as good as google for traffic.

So after much research I have been a able to locate a piece of software, and with this very easy but powerful software, I was able to submit 8 separate videos in one day, that’s created and submitted and live on You Tube within the same day! - Go check out Animoto.com - Make sure you submit one video per one keyword, this is what I had done, each video with its own rich keyword embedded, and of course my website URL in the description box

Till Next week.........

No comments:

Post a Comment