Friday 21 January 2011

How to Buy and Sell Digital Content for a Profit -Tutorial 2 Purchasing E-PINS to sell

I have created these series of tutorials to show you how to start your own online business, selling E-PINS. In the beginning of the video, you can see briefly see how much I have been generating through PayPal. My start up cost for everything was $1500, a successful business could easily be started with as little as $500. Because of the success of my website I have been offered a job and can't continue my services on selling E-PINS. With these tutorials, I would like to share my experience and answer most of the questions I have been receiving from my customers. Link to where I purchase my E-PINS www.pintree.com Link to my website (that will be up until the end of January) www.epincity.com Forum about EPINCITY.com forum.playrohan.com forum.playrohan.com
Views:
7
0
ratings
Time:02:42More inPeople & Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment