Tuesday 27 April 2010

My Secret Diary - How To Make Money Online 2010

Hi World,

I have decided that I am going to take the plunge and start a serious Online Business, the focus is to tell you my day 2 day story of how I intent to make money online. Am very serious about this, and this blog will hold be accountable !

Its been a long dream for me, to be a successful Internet Marketer, and create a regular monthly income.

As with all dreams, you need to give your self goals and targets, so here it goes:
1. Start building my list - gain at least 500 opt-ins within 5 months
2. Create my own Ebook - and send it viral !

I think that's it for now, its enough to go on.....2 simple goals, I got 5 months, plus I have so much to learn.....

Its a bank holiday weekend coming this week, this will give me time to start the above.

I went to university and got my self a PHD ( Poor, Hungry and determined) - Am ready For a CHANGE...................

See you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment