Wednesday 28 April 2010

DAY 2 - My Secret Diary - Making Money Online

Ok Day 2,

As i spoke about yesterday, I was now determined to start my Online Business. and treat it as a REAL business. Just two hours ago, I was playing with my son, and it made me realise even more that I had to make this business a REAL success, I had to start making a lot of money Online, for me and for my son's future....... So I put him to bed, got back on to my laptop and bought my self my first ever domain name............

Now I have been thinking all day, what name to choose, so many passed my mind, and so i decided on the below:
www.mysuccessuni.com, I also have the email mysuccessuni@gmail.com

I bought it via godaddy.com, they seem to be recommended by nearly everyone I speak to... so why not!

Also note, I had to top-up my Paypal account first, using my bank account, this had already been verified so it was quite quick suprisingly!

Ok Moving on.... Great.... I have a plan... I have a domain name, whats next??

Hosting....... Am off now to research the best value hosting service out there in the big world Wide Web...... See you tomorrow...........

Aa

No comments:

Post a Comment